PAW Team will be closed March 12-16 for clinic renovations.
2018 WEEKEND CLINIC DATES:
Line starts forming at 9:00 AM and clients will be seen on a first come first serve basis.
Drop-in clinic dates were last updated on 12/22/2017
Sunday, May 6
Sunday, August 5
Sunday, November 4
ONGOING WEEKDAY CLINICS
We offer weekly weekday clinics by appointment only.
For existing clients, please call (503)206-6033 to schedule an appointment.
- Basic veterinary exam
- Parasite control (fleas and worms)
- Food and supplies
- Pet licensing for Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, and Clark Counties
- Medical grooming
- Spay/Neuter services
- Other major surgeries (as determined by our Medical Director)
General Office Hours: Tuesday through Thursday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Phones are only answered during office hours.
- Phone messages will be returned within two business days.
Weekend Drop-In Clinics
- Please do not arrive before 9 am.
- Check in begins at 9:00 am.
- Pets are seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The wait can be long - be prepared to spend between two to five hours at the clinic.
- Bring snacks and water if you wish. Doggie treats and water for your pets will be provided.
We ask for a $5 co-payment at every veterinary clinic. For your convenience, we accept cash, debit and credit cards. Note: No one is turned away for true inability to pay.
Spay & Neuter
Pets must be spayed or neutered to be eligible to receive our services. If your pet is not spayed or neutered and you would like to receive our services, we will schedule you a surgery appointment. After completing the surgery, you and your pet will qualify for our full list of services. Vaccines and a microchip will be given to your pet at the time of surgery, if needed.
Licensing your pet with your local county will help him/her find a way back to you if lost. “My license is my ticket home.” A pet license may also be required for admission to housing. We offer Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Clark (State of Washington) County licenses at discounted prices. Fees vary by county. PAW Team provides financial assistance with the cost of licensing.
If one of our veterinarians has prescribed prescription drugs or food for your pet, you will have a prescription on file with us.
If you are a PAW Team client and need a refill on your pet's medication, please give us a call at least one week before you run out of medication to give us enough time to refill it. Most medications are limited to stock on hand.