We are looking for a new team member with the right talents and a strong desire to help support and further our mission of saving lives and alleviating suffering by providing free veterinary care to the pets of people experiencing homelessness or living in extreme poverty.
Client Coordinator (part-time)
Summary of primary job functions
The Client Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all aspects of our client services. Client services includes answering phones, scheduling appointments, qualifying clients for our services, and checking clients in during clinics. The Client Coordinator works closely with the Clinic and Volunteer Coordinator to ensure clients receive the best possible service. He/she is required to work Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and assist callers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Conduct qualification interviews with potential clients.
- Call clients referred by other organizations to schedule clinic appointment.
- Schedule clinic appointments for existing clients.
- Enter client information and clinic appointments in database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Course work in behavioral sciences field (social work, public or community health, psychology) or two years’ relevant work, education, training or experience.
- Sensitivity to diversity and commitment to inclusion; including but not limited to issues of culture, race, homelessness, sexual orientation, gender, spirituality and language.
- Warm, welcoming, engaging demeanor.
- Enjoys people.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional work ethic.
- Dedication to PAW Team’s mission.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to regularly lift over 50 pounds
- Experience and comfort using new databases and Microsoft Office.
This is a part time position at 20 hours a week and at $12/hour. We also offer generous paid time off.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com. Please put "Client Coordinator" in the subject line. Applications will be considered as received through June 9th with an estimated start date of July 1. No phone calls, please.