2017 WEEKEND CLINIC DATES:
Line starts forming at 8:30 AM and clients will be seen between 10 AM and 2 PM on a first come first serve basis.
Saturday, January 14
Saturday, April 8
Saturday, August 12
Saturday, November 4
ONGOING WEEKDAY CLINICS
We offer a large number of weekday clinics by appointment only.
For existing clients, please call (503)206-6033 to schedule an appointment.
- Basic veterinary exam
- Parasite control (fleas and worms)
- Food and supplies
- Pet licensing for Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, and Clark Counties
- Medical grooming
- Spay/Neuter services
- Other major surgeries (as determined by our Medical Director)
General Office Hours: Tuesday through Thursday 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Phones are only answered during office hours.
- Phone messages will be returned within two business days.
- We are the building immediately north of the large construction site just off SE 12th and SE Stark St. The entrance to our building is along the small walkway between our building and the construction site. There is a short flight of stairs leading up to the building.
Large Weekend Clinics
- Please do not arrive before 8 am.
- Check in begins at 8:30 am.
- Enter from SE 12th Street and take a place in line on the footpath directly in front of the church.
- Pets are seen on a first-come, first-served basis with medical emergencies taking precedence.
- Please dress appropriately for current weather conditions as you will be waiting outside.
- The wait can be long - be prepared to spend between two to five hours.
- Bring snacks and water for you and your pet if you wish.
We ask for a $5 co-payment at every veterinary clinic. For your convenience, we accept cash, debit and credit cards. Note: No one is turned away for true inability to pay.
Spay & Neuter
Pets must or spayed and neutered to be eligible to receive our services. If your pet is not spayed or neutered and you would like to receive our services, we will set you up with a surgery appointment. There is a $10 co-pay for this service but you will not be turned away due to a lack of funds. After completing the surgery, you and your pet will qualify for our full list of services. If you previously had a spay/neuter appointment that you did not keep, we cannot serve you.
Licensing your pet with you local county will help him/her find a way back to you if lost. “My license is my ticket home.” A pet license may also be required for admission to housing. We offer Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Clark (State of Washington) County licenses at discounted prices. Fees vary by county and all revenue goes directly to the counties to fund animal services. The PAW Team staff will determine your eligibility for free licensing.
If one of our veterinarians has prescribed prescription drugs or food for your pet, you will have a prescription on file with us. Unfortunately we are not able to fill prescriptions given to your and your pet by non-PAW Team veterinarians.
If you are a PAW Team client and need a refill on your pet's medication, please give us a call at least one week before you run out of medication to give us enough time to refill it. Most medications are limited to stock on hand.